CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE
LUNG CANCER SCREENING
- Performed with low-dose radiation computer tomography (CT).
- Self-pay price is $125.00 and no order from your provider is required
- Some private insurances cover lung cancer screenings but criteria must be met. An insurance authorization and order from your provider is required.
- We cannot accept Medicare or Medicaid screenings. Available as self-pay only.
- Reports will be available for pickup or faxed to your provider on record within 24 hours.
THOSE WITH THE FOLLOWING RISK FACTORS SHOULD BE SCREENED
- Symptoms of cough that won't go away, wheezing, shortness of breath
- History of smoking
- Exposure to asbestos
- Family history of lung cancer
- Previous radiation therapy to lungs
- Current smoker
- Environmental exposure to chemicals